Secluded in between the city and the central valley growing wine country is the “Wine & Roses Hotel and Spa” great location for a small or big wedding with a great lawn area for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Tara and David a had beautiful late afternoon wedding, we got to utilize our amber led lights to iluminate the arch where the ceremony took place, making just perfect, Tara loved it.
Acompanied by an award winning dinner, the guests joined the bride and groom on the dance floor to show their best moves, laughter and remember their favorite songs with the bride & groom. Congratulations Tara & David.
- Wedding Party Processional Song: Can’t Help Falling In Love – Rick Lahmann
- Bridal Processional Song: Endless Love – Mariah Carey Instrumental
- Bride and Groom Recessional Song: Beautiful Day – U2
Formal Music and Events:
- Bridal Party / Bride & Groom Grand Entrance Song: Crazy In Love – Beyonce
- Cake Cutting Song: Candy Girl – Jackson 5(New Edition)
- Bride and Groom First Dance Song: Stay With You – John Legend
- Bride/Brother Dance Song: She Don’t Know She’s Beautiful – Sammy Kershaw
- Mother/Son Dance Song: A Song For Mama – Boyz II Men
- Last Dance Song: Last Dance – Donna Summers
Best Dance Hits of the evening:
- Little Red Corvette – Prince
- PYT – Michael Jackson
- In Da Club – 50 Cent
- I Gotta Feeling – Black Eyed Peas
- Everything – Brad Paisley
- Raise Your Glass – Pink
- Cruisin’ – D’Angelo
Venue: Wine & Roses, Lodi
DJ Services and Lighting Provided: Ceremony, Reception, Uplighting and Dance Floor Lighting