When they say fairy tales are only in books, then I have to say, they are real. What a charming wedding at Palmdale Estates we had with Stephanie and Kevin, both in the teaching field, both contagious charismatic and so much into each other individuals.
Palmdale Estates is already a Snow White setting, with all the flower arrangements from the talented florists, the details from the bride and groom (All wine related) and the energy of the guests, it made the perfect potion for the evening (Literally).
I had the pleasure to be not only Stephanie and Kevin’s DJ, but also their Wedding Officiant, it was such a heartfelt but fun ceremony, there were laughs, tears, all included in 20+ minutes of ceremony with the final touch of a “Time Capsule” with a special bottle of wine and their love letters to be opened on their first anniversary.
If you’re wondering how the rest of the evening was? well the magic continued with some of the best speeches I’ve heard, the first dance “I wanna dance with somebody by Whitney Houston” was the center stage in the patio by the fountain, and they did dance and enjoy the entire song. The parent dances did not stay behind, the groom and his mother chose “El niagara en bicicleta by Juan Luis Guerra, when I expressed my curiosity about the song to Kevin’s mother she explained about the journey the singer speaks about on how hard it’s to cross the Niagara in bicycle, just to show how songs can have different meanings at weddings.
As you can imagine sparks continued into the open dance, and they danced and danced until the very last song, from Country, to 80’s and Top 40 to even some fun Spanish Music.
Congratulations Stephanie and Kevin!!!
- Seating Of The Mothers: Begin Again – Piano Guys
- Wedding Party Processional: Bruno Mars – Marry You
- Bride’s Processional: A Thousand Years – Piano Guys – Celo
- Ring Exchange: For My Love – Bethany Dillon
- Recessional – We Are Family – Sister Sledge
- Bridal Party Grand Entrance Song: Give Me Everything – Pitbull
- Bride & Groom Grand Entrance Song: Give Me Everything – Pitbull
- Bride & Groom First Dance Song: I Wanna Dance With Somebody – Whitney Houston
- Father/Daughter Dance Song: My Wish – Rascal Flatts
- Mother/Son Dance Song: El Niagara En Bicicleta – Juan Luis Guerra
- Cake Cutting Song: Lost In This Moment – Big & Rich
- Dance Floor Opens: PLAY SONG: Forever – Chris Brown
- Last Dance Song: Friends In Low Places – Garth Brooks
Some Dance Hits of the night:
- P.Y.T – Michael Jackson
- Honey Bee – Blake Shelton
- Forever – Chris Brown
- Turn Down For What – Lil John
- Gangnam Style – PSY
- Danza Kuduro – Don Omar
- Bailando – Enrique Iglesias & Sean Paul
- Shout – Otis Day
- Venue: Palmdale Estates www.palmdaleestates.com
- Onsite Coordinator: Leann Jackson
- Photographer: Desmond Charles http://www.desmondcharles.com
- Wedding Officiant and Ceremony Coordinator: David Gomes www.soundwavemobiledj.com
- DJ-MC: David Gomes / Sound Wave Mobile DJ www.soundwavemobiledj.com
- Photobooth Rental: David Gomes www.letstakeapicphotobooth.com and www.soundwavemobiledj.com